Spikdi
B10:42
B10:42
A customer came to my register with a receipt.
一位顾客拿着收据来到我的收银台。
She said she was charged twice for one item.
她说有一件商品被收了两次钱。
I felt a little nervous at first.
起初我有点紧张。
I asked to see her receipt closely.
我请她让我仔细看一下收据。
Then I said, 'Let me take a look at that for you.'
然后我说:“让我帮您看一下。”
I saw the double charge right away.
我立刻看到了重复收费。
I told her, 'You are right, that is a mistake.'
我告诉她:“您说得对,这是个错误。”
I refunded the extra amount on the spot.
我当场退还了多收的钱。
I said, 'I have fixed it – sorry about that.'
我说:“我已经处理好了——很抱歉。”
She smiled and thanked me.
她笑了笑,向我道谢。
I learned to stay calm and check carefully.
我学会了保持冷静并仔细核对。
A clear sorry fixes most small problems.
一句清楚的道歉能解决大多数小问题。
Fixing a billing mix-up at checkout – a quick recap
by @jiayisays