Spikdi
A2–B10:39
A2–B10:39
A customer told me our price was too high.
一个客户跟我说我们的价格太高了。
My first thought was to lower it right away.
我的第一反应是马上降价。
But I took a breath and stayed calm.
但我深吸一口气,保持冷静。
I said, 'I completely understand your concern.'
我说:“我完全理解你的顾虑。”
Then I asked, 'Can I ask what you are comparing it to?'
然后我问:“能告诉我你在跟什么比较吗?”
She thought for a moment and mentioned a cheaper brand.
她想了一下,提到一个更便宜的品牌。
I explained the extra features and support we offer.
我解释了我们的额外功能和支持。
I said, 'Let me show you where the value is.'
我说:“让我给你看看价值在哪里。”
I walked her through the benefits step by step.
我一步步给她讲了好处。
In the end, she agreed the price was fair.
最后,她同意价格是公道的。
I learned that listening helps more than discounting.
我学到倾听比降价更有用。
When the customer said 'too expensive'
by @zixuan_46