A2–B10:32
I had to call a customer about a rule change.
我不得不打电话给客户说规则变了。
She wanted an extra week for payment.
她想多要一周时间付款。
I said, 'I wish I had better news.'
我说:“我希望有更好的消息。”
Then I explained the new policy clearly.
然后我清楚解释了新政策。
I offered a smaller extension option.
我提供了一个更短的延期选项。
I said, 'Here is what I can do instead.'
我说:“这是我能做的替代方案。”
Her voice sounded tight and low.
她的声音听起来紧而低沉。
I told her, 'I know that is frustrating.'
我告诉她:“我知道这很让人沮丧。”
She thanked me for being honest.
她感谢我诚实相告。
I felt proud of my calm tone.
我为自己的平和语气感到自豪。
Next time, I will do the same.
下次我还会这样做。
鹏
Explaining a Policy the Customer Won't Like
by @peng_61