B10:46
The weekend market is not a soft place.
周末市场不是一个温柔的地方。
It is loud, pushy, and full of color.
它嘈杂、拥挤,而且色彩丰富。
I work here every Saturday, and I feel alive.
我每周六在这里工作,我感觉很鲜活。
People shout, but their eyes ask for help.
人们喊叫,但他们的眼神在寻求帮助。
I learn to read faces, not just voices.
我学会读面容,而不只是听声音。
A nod means they want a smaller bag.
一个点头意味着他们想要一个小一点的袋子。
A frown means the price feels too high.
皱眉意味着价格感觉太高。
I adjust, and the sale moves forward.
我调整,然后交易继续。
The energy carries me like a wave.
那股能量像波浪一样托着我。
When the rush ends, my legs are sore.
高潮结束时,我的腿很酸。
But my mind feels bright, not tired.
但我的头脑感觉明亮,而不是疲惫。
This chaos gives me a strange joy.
这种混乱给我一种奇特的快乐。
欣怡
The Rush of the Weekend Market
by @xinyi_52