Spikdi
A20:46
A20:46
A customer called and was very angry.
一个顾客打来电话,非常生气。
He said his order came late and broken.
他说他的订单迟到且破损了。
I did not start with reasons or excuses.
我没有先讲理由或借口。
I said, 'I am really sorry this happened.'
我说:“发生这种事我非常抱歉。”
Then I asked him to tell me everything.
然后我请他告诉我所有细节。
I listened without cutting him off.
我倾听,没有打断他。
When he finished, his voice got softer.
他说完后,声音变柔和了。
I told him, 'Let me make this right.'
我告诉他:“让我来解决这个问题。”
I promised a new delivery and a refund.
我承诺重新发货并退款。
I added, 'I am going to stay with you until it is sorted.'
我补充说:“我会一直陪着您,直到问题解决。”
He thanked me and the anger left.
他感谢了我,怒气消失了。
I learned that listening helps more than talking.
我学到倾听比说话更有用。
Staying calm with a customer
by @xue_50