Spikdi
B10:40
B10:40
Last week I presented our new plan to a client.
上周我向客户介绍了我们的新方案。
They liked the idea but worried about the cost.
他们喜欢这个想法,但担心成本。
The way I would frame it is simple.
我表达的方式很简单。
I said, this price covers support and training.
我说,这个价格包含支持和培训。
What you get for that is real time savings.
你得到的是真正的时间节省。
Most teams find it pays for itself when they save hours.
大多数团队发现节省时间后就能收回成本。
The client nodded and asked for a small discount.
客户点头并要求小幅折扣。
I explained the value again, not the features.
我再次解释价值,而不是功能。
I reminded them of the long-term benefit.
我提醒他们长期的好处。
In the end, they accepted the full price.
最后,他们接受了全价。
I learned that value beats price in talks.
我学到在谈判中价值比价格更重要。
Reflection: Framing the Price Around Value
by @jiayisays