Spikdi
B10:53
B10:53
Tonight, the kitchen feels larger than usual.
今晚,厨房感觉比平时大。
I stir the soup slowly, watching the steam rise.
我慢慢搅动汤,看着蒸汽升起。
My phone screen glows with unread emails.
手机屏幕上闪烁着未读邮件。
Work messages wait like heavy stones in my pocket.
工作消息像口袋里的重石等待着我。
But here, the music takes over my feet.
但在这里,音乐接管了我的双脚。
I sway side to side, a quiet dance alone.
我左右摇摆,独自跳着安静的舞。
The spoon becomes my partner in this waltz.
汤匙成为这场华尔兹的舞伴。
Cooking is care, even when no one watches.
做饭是关爱,即使无人观看。
It reminds me of my grandmother's kitchen.
它让我想起祖母的厨房。
She sang off-key, but her hands were sure.
她唱歌跑调,但她的手很稳。
Now I carry her tune in my own steps.
现在我用自己的步伐延续她的旋律。
The soup needs salt, and I need this moment.
汤需要盐,而我需要这一刻。
雨萌
The Kitchen Waltz
by @yumenghere