Spikdi
B10:38
B10:38
I sat across from her, holding my cup.
我坐在她对面,捧着杯子。
The tea was hot, but I didn't drink.
茶很烫,但我没喝。
I just watched the steam rise between us.
我只是看着蒸汽在我们之间升起。
She asked a simple question: 'How are you, really?'
她问了个简单的问题:‘你还好吗?’
No one had asked that in a long time.
很久没人这么问了。
My words came out in a messy stream.
我的话像流水一样涌出来。
She nodded, but did not interrupt.
她点头,但没有打断。
Her eyes stayed on me, not her phone.
她的眼睛一直看着我,没看手机。
I felt my shoulders relax for the first time.
我第一次感到肩膀放松了。
I did not need solutions, just a listener.
我不需要解决办法,只需要一个听众。
That cup of tea lasted two hours.
那杯茶喝了两个小时。
When I left, I felt lighter.
离开时,我感觉轻松多了。
My tea with someone who really listens
by @chen_48