B10:42
I slip out of bed while it is still dark.
天还没亮,我就悄悄起床了。
The streets are empty and the air is fresh.
街上空荡荡的,空气很新鲜。
I walk without hurry, just listening to my steps.
我不紧不慢地走着,只听着自己的脚步声。
A bakery opens, and warm light spills onto the sidewalk.
一家面包店开了,暖色的灯光洒在人行道上。
The smell of fresh bread mixes with the cool morning.
新鲜面包的味道和清晨的凉意混在一起。
I sit on a bench and watch the first bus pass by.
我坐在长椅上,看着第一班公交车驶过。
There is no noise, no rush, no need to talk.
没有噪音,没有匆忙,也不需要说话。
This hour feels like a secret between me and the city.
这一个小时像是属于我和城市的秘密。
I take a deep breath and feel my shoulders drop.
我深吸一口气,感觉肩膀放松下来。
The world will start spinning soon, but not yet.
世界很快就要开始转动了,但还没到时候。
I close my eyes and let this stillness hold me.
我闭上眼睛,让这静谧包裹着我。
When I go back inside, I carry this peace with me.
等我回去的时候,我把这份安宁带在身上。
雨萌
The City Before the Rush
by @yumenghere