Spikdi
A2–B10:35
A2–B10:35
I used to say yes to everything.
我以前对什么都说是。
It made me tired and small.
这让我又累又渺小。
Saying no felt like hurting someone.
说不是不是像伤害别人。
But I learned a different way.
但我学到了另一种方式。
A no can be soft and kind.
不可以说得温柔又善良。
It is not a door that slams.
它不是砰地关上的门。
It is a gentle redirection.
它是一种温和的引导。
I say no to protect my space.
我说不是为了保护自己的空间。
And I say it with a smile.
而且我笑着说出来。
People understand more than I think.
人们比我想的更能理解。
Now I feel lighter and honest.
现在我感觉更轻松也更诚实。
My yes now means something real.
我的“是”现在有了真正的意义。
The Art of Gentle No
by @jiayisays