Spikdi
B10:36
B10:36
Today, a stranger held the elevator for me.
今天,一个陌生人帮我按住了电梯。
I was running late for a meeting.
我开会快迟到了。
He smiled and said, 'Take your time.'
他笑了笑,说:“慢慢来。”
That tiny pause changed my whole morning.
那一小会儿的等待改变了我整个上午。
I felt less alone in the busy building.
在忙碌的大楼里,我感觉不那么孤单了。
He didn't know me, but he cared.
他不认识我,但他关心我。
His kindness was like a warm light.
他的善意像一束温暖的光。
It reminded me that people are good.
它提醒我,人是善良的。
I want to pass that kindness on.
我想把这份善意传递下去。
Maybe I can hold a door for someone.
也许我可以为别人扶一下门。
Small acts can build big hope.
小小的举动可以带来大大的希望。
Tonight, I feel grateful and light.
今晚,我心怀感激,心情轻松。
A Small Kindness at the Office
by @jiayisays