Spikdi
B10:37
B10:37
I sat in the corner of the train.
我坐在火车的角落里。
The seat across from me was empty.
我对面的座位是空的。
Then you sat down and smiled.
然后你坐下来,笑了笑。
I looked away, then looked back.
我看向别处,然后又看回来。
Nervous words came out slowly.
紧张的话语慢慢地说了出来。
We talked about nothing and everything.
我们聊了无关紧要的事,也聊了所有的事。
The world outside the window blurred.
窗外的世界变得模糊。
I forgot where I was going.
我忘了自己要去哪里。
Time bent around our voices.
时间在我们的声音中弯曲。
A stranger became a friend in minutes.
一个陌生人在几分钟内变成了朋友。
That conversation changed my day.
那次对话改变了我的一天。
Maybe it is that easy to connect.
也许建立联系就这么简单。
The moment we spoke
by @jiayisays