Spikdi
B10:46
B10:46
My forehead rests on the cold window.
我的额头靠在冰冷的窗户上。
Below, the world is a patchwork quilt.
下面,世界像一条拼布被子。
Fields turn into tiny green squares.
田野变成小小的绿色方块。
Roads are thin lines, cars are specs.
道路是细线,汽车是斑点。
I left my work emails behind.
我把工作邮件留在了身后。
For a while, I am just a passenger.
暂时,我只是一个乘客。
The clouds look like soft white hills.
云朵看起来像柔软的白山。
Sunlight pours through the window.
阳光透过窗户洒进来。
My worries seem small from up here.
从这里看,我的烦恼显得很小。
I think about the new city ahead.
我想着前方的新城市。
Maybe good things are waiting for me.
也许好事在等着我。
I feel hope rising like the plane.
我感觉希望像飞机一样升起。
Looking Down from Above
by @minghui_here