Spikdi
B10:33
B10:33
I was nervous before the call.
通话前我有点紧张。
We needed to agree on a deadline.
我们需要就截止日期达成一致。
I wanted a later date.
我想要晚一点的日期。
The other side wanted it sooner.
对方想要更早。
I asked myself: where is there room to move?
我问自己:哪里可以变通?
I said: if I can deliver the main part by Friday, could you accept a full draft by Monday?
我说:如果周五能交付主要部分,你能否接受周一前给完整草稿?
She thought for a moment.
她想了想。
Then she agreed.
然后她同意了。
I was relieved.
我松了一口气。
We both got something we wanted.
我们都得到了想要的东西。
I learned that a small offer can help.
我懂得了小小的让步很有用。
I want this to work for both of us.
我希望这对双方都有效。
Finding a small win for both sides
by @qiang_41