Spikdi
B10:43
B10:43
In our team meeting, I explained a new process.
在团队会议上,我解释了一个新流程。
I used a lot of technical words.
我用了很多技术词汇。
People looked confused. No one asked questions.
大家看起来很困惑。没人提问。
I realized I had lost them.
我意识到我没讲清楚。
So I stopped and said, 'Let us try another angle.'
于是我停下来,说:‘我们换个角度试试。’
I used a simple story about our daily work.
我讲了一个关于日常工作的简单故事。
I said, 'Imagine it like packing a suitcase.'
我说:‘想象一下,就像打包行李箱。’
It connected the new process to something familiar.
这让新流程跟熟悉的东西联系了起来。
Faces relaxed. One person nodded.
大家的表情放松了。有人点了点头。
I asked, 'Does that make it clearer?'
我问:‘这样是不是清楚多了?’
A colleague said, 'Now I get it.'
一位同事说:‘现在明白了。’
I learned that rereading faces helps.
我明白了,观察表情很有帮助。
When my first try didn't land, I tried a new angle
by @zixuan_46