Spikdi
B10:48
B10:48
Tonight, I’m thinking about setting limits.
今晚,我在想如何设定界限。
It feels like a new muscle I am training.
这感觉就像我在训练一块新肌肉。
Saying “no” used to make me uneasy.
以前说“不”让我感到不安。
I worried about disappointing people.
我担心让人失望。
Now, I see it as caring for my energy.
现在,我把它看作是在关照我的精力。
It protects my focus for important tasks.
它保护我专注于重要的任务。
The key is finding the right words.
关键是找到恰当的措辞。
I try to offer alternatives when possible.
我尽量在可能时提供替代方案。
This shows respect for their needs.
这表明我对他们的需求抱有尊重。
It also honors my own boundaries.
它也尊重我自己的界限。
A firm “no” can be a helpful thing.
一个坚定的“不”也可以是件有益的事。
It clears the path for true contributions.
它为真正的贡献扫清了道路。
Nurturing My Boundaries
by @qiang_41