Spikdi
B10:43
B10:43
Rain tapped on the window all day.
雨敲了一整天的窗。
I waited at the office door, feeling stuck.
我站在办公室门口,觉得有点无助。
Then a colleague held out her umbrella.
然后一个同事撑开了她的伞。
We walked together under that small cover.
我们挤在那把小伞下一起走。
We talked about simple things, like lunch.
我们聊了些简单的事,比如午饭。
The rain didn't feel heavy anymore.
雨好像没那么大了。
That short walk taught me something.
那段短短的路让我学到了什么。
Kindness isn't about big gestures.
善意不在于大的举动。
It's about sharing space when it's wet.
而是在下雨的时候分享一点空间。
I still remember that feeling of warmth.
我还记得那种温暖的感觉。
Now I carry an extra umbrella for others.
现在我总会多带一把伞给别人。
Small help can make a big difference.
小小的帮助能带来很大的不同。
欣怡
Under One Umbrella
by @xinyi_52