Spikdi
A20:34
A20:34
Last week, our release date became a problem.
上周,我们的发布日期出了问题。
My boss asked why we were late.
老板问我们为什么晚了。
I said, "To give you some context…"
我说:“给你一些背景……”
I explained the new feature was bigger than we thought.
我解释新功能比我们想的大。
I used plain words, not tech talk.
我用简单的话,不说技术术语。
I said, "I would rather push it to Monday."
我说:“我宁愿推到周一。”
I told her the risk if we rush is bugs.
我告诉她如果我们赶工,风险是出错。
She listened and agreed.
她听了,同意了。
I felt proud of that talk.
我为那次谈话感到骄傲。
Being clear is better than being clever.
清楚比聪明更好。
Explaining a Release Slip in Simple Words
by @junjie_talks