Spikdi
A20:30
A20:30
I gave my boss a status update today.
今天我跟老板汇报了进度。
She asked about the new report.
她问起新报告的事。
I said, "We are on track for Friday."
我说:“我们周五能按计划完成。”
But I felt a bit unsure.
但我心里有点没底。
The data was still missing.
数据还没拿到。
So I added a quick heads-up.
所以我加了一句提前提醒。
I told her, "Realistically that lands by Monday."
我跟她说:“实际可能要周一才能完成。”
She appreciated the honest timing.
她对我诚实的汇报表示满意。
I said, "I will keep you posted."
我说:“我会随时向您汇报。”
Now I feel more relaxed.
现在我感觉轻松多了。
Clear expectations help everyone.
明确的预期对大家都有好处。
I learned to be honest early.
我学会了早点坦诚沟通。
Giving a Status Update and Setting Expectations on Timing
by @yuhangsays