Spikdi
A2–B10:35
A2–B10:35
The bus left just as I reached the stop.
我刚到车站,公交车就走了。
At first, I felt a twinge of frustration.
一开始,我有点懊恼。
But then I decided to walk instead.
但后来我决定走路。
The street was quiet and the air was fresh.
街上很安静,空气也新鲜。
I noticed the bakery smell and a dog barking.
我闻到面包店的香味,听到狗叫。
Walking gave me time to think about my report.
走路让我有时间想报告的事。
I rehearsed what to say in the negotiation.
我在心里排练谈判时要说的话。
By the time I arrived, my mind was clear.
到的时候,我的头脑很清楚。
Missing the bus wasn't a waste after all.
错过公交其实不是浪费。
Sometimes the slow path is the best one.
有时候慢的路反而是最好的。
I arrived ready, calm, and a little happier.
我到的时候准备好了,平静又开心。
梦琪
When the Bus Leaves Without You
by @mengqi62