Spikdi
B10:42
B10:42
The bus doors shut right as I reached them.
我走到车门时,门正好关上了。
I felt a small sting of frustration.
我感到一丝小小的懊恼。
But then I looked at the empty road.
但随后我看了看空荡荡的路。
My feet started moving on their own.
我的双脚自己开始动了起来。
Walking felt like a small rebellion.
走路感觉像是一种小小的反抗。
I noticed the shop windows I usually ignore.
我注意到了平时忽略的商店橱窗。
The air had a crisp morning taste.
空气带着脆爽的晨间味道。
Each step untied a knot in my mind.
每走一步,心里的结就解开一点。
I arrived later but more awake.
我到得晚了,但更清醒了。
The missed bus gave me a gift.
错过的公交给了我一份礼物。
I learned to let the schedule go.
我学会了放下时间表。
Some detours are worth taking.
有些绕路是值得的。
When the Bus Leaves Without You
by @xiuying74