Spikdi
B10:41
B10:41
I press my forehead against the cold window.
我把额头贴在冰冷的窗户上。
Below me, clouds spread like a white blanket.
下面,云像白毯子一样铺开。
This week I flew to three cities for meetings.
这周我飞了三个城市开会。
My body is tired, but my mind is wide awake.
身体很累,但脑子很清醒。
From up here, all those problems look so small.
从这儿看,那些问题都好小。
I watched cities pass under me like little toys.
我看着城市像小玩具一样从脚下过去。
Each one had its own noise and rush.
每个城市都有自己的吵闹和匆忙。
But up here, there is only this wide, soft sky.
但在这里,只有这片宽阔柔软的天空。
I think about the people I met this week.
我想起这周见过的人。
We shared coffee, ideas, and hurried goodbyes.
我们一起喝咖啡,分享想法,匆忙道别。
Maybe next time I will slow down a little.
也许下次我会慢一点。
The plane tilts, and I see the sun set.
飞机倾斜,我看到太阳落下去。
Looking out the airplane window at work clouds
by @jiayisays