B10:34
I walk out of the office and smell the night air.
我走出办公室,闻到夜晚的空气。
The street is full of cooking smells.
街上满是做饭的味道。
I follow the scent of fried noodles.
我跟着炒面的香味走。
This is my small joy after a long day.
这是漫长一天后我的小快乐。
The vendor sizzles garlic and oil.
摊主让大蒜和油滋滋响。
The smell wakes up my tired body.
这气味唤醒我疲惫的身体。
I feel part of something busy and alive.
我感觉自己是忙碌而鲜活的一部分。
We stand together, waiting for our turn.
我们站在一起,等着轮到自己。
No one talks much, but we share the moment.
大家不怎么说话,但分享着此刻。
The steam rises and mixes with the city lights.
蒸汽升腾,与城市灯光交织。
For a few minutes, work is far away.
有几分钟,工作变得遥远。
I take my food and walk home, smiling.
我拿了食物,笑着走回家。
The Scent of the Night Market After Work
by @xiaoyu_69