A2–B10:30
Last week I had to share bad numbers.
上周我不得不分享一些不好的数据。
Our sales were lower than we hoped.
我们的销售额比预期的要低。
I wanted to be straight with the team.
我想对团队坦诚相待。
I said, 'Here is what the numbers say.'
我说:“这是数据告诉我们的。”
Then I showed a clear chart.
然后我展示了一张清晰的图表。
No hiding. No excuses.
没有隐瞒。没有借口。
I also said, 'Here is how we can respond.'
我还说:“这是我们可以如何应对。”
I talked about three next steps.
我讲了三个接下来的步骤。
People nodded. They felt informed.
人们点头。他们觉得了解了情况。
Honesty built trust, even with bad news.
即使是不好的消息,诚实也建立了信任。
I felt quietly proud of how we handled it.
我为我们处理这件事的方式感到暗自骄傲。
Being honest about numbers that are lower than expected
by @xiaoyu_69