Spikdi
B10:26
B10:26
I saw the bus pull away just as I reached the stop.
我刚到车站,就看到公交车开走了。
My first thought was anger at the wasted time.
我第一反应是生气,觉得时间浪费了。
Then I decided to walk the rest of the way.
然后我决定走路走完剩下的路。
My feet found a rhythm that felt new.
我的脚步找到了新的节奏。
The city woke up around me, block by block.
城市在我周围醒来,一条街一条街地。
I noticed small shops I had never seen.
我注意到了一些从未见过的小店。
Walking turned my frustration into forward motion.
走路把沮丧变成了前进的动力。
By the time I arrived, I felt alive.
当我到达时,我感到充满活力。
Missing that bus gave me a gift.
错过那班车给了我一份礼物。
It pushed me out of my usual path.
它把我推出了平常的路线。
When the Bus Left, I Found My Stride
by @minghui_here