Spikdi
A20:31
A20:31
Last week I had to share bad numbers.
上周我得汇报一个坏数字。
Our sales were lower than we hoped.
我们的销售额比期望的低。
I felt nervous before the meeting.
开会前我很紧张。
I wanted to be straight with my boss.
我想对老板说实话。
I said, "I want to be straight with you."
我说:“我想跟你说实话。”
Then I showed the real numbers.
然后我展示了真实的数据。
I said, "Here is what the numbers say."
我说:“数据是这样说的。”
My boss looked serious for a moment.
我老板严肃了一会儿。
Then he asked about our next step.
然后他问我们下一步怎么办。
I answered, "Here is how we can respond."
我回答:“我们可以这样应对。”
We made a new plan together.
我们一起制定了一个新计划。
I felt better after being honest.
说实话之后我感觉好多了。
Telling My Boss the Bad Numbers
by @minghui_here