Spikdi
A2–B10:29
A2–B10:29
I had to tell a customer about a policy change.
我得告诉客户一个政策变动。
She was not going to be happy.
她肯定不会高兴。
I started by saying, "I wish I had better news."
我先说:“我希望有更好的消息。”
Then I explained the policy simply.
然后我简单解释了政策。
I said, "Here is what I can do instead."
我说:“这是我能做的替代方案。”
She looked upset.
她看起来很沮丧。
I paused and added, "I know that is frustrating."
我停顿了一下,补充说:“我知道这很让人沮丧。”
She sighed but listened.
她叹了口气,但还是在听。
I showed real understanding in my voice.
我的声音里带着真正的理解。
In the end, she accepted the situation.
最后,她接受了这个情况。
I felt tired but glad I stayed kind.
我虽然累,但很高兴自己保持了友善。
Empathy does not fix everything, but it helps.
同理心不能解决所有问题,但能帮上忙。
Explaining a policy a customer won't like
by @xiaoyu_69