Spikdi
A2–B10:35
A2–B10:35
I saw two teammates disagree on a deadline.
我看到两个同事在截止日期上意见不合。
One wanted more time for quality.
一个想要更多时间来保证质量。
The other wanted to ship fast.
另一个想尽快交付。
I listened to both sides first.
我先听了双方的想法。
I said, 'I hear both sides.'
我说,“我听到两边的意见了。”
Then I asked a simple question.
然后我问了一个简单的问题。
'What if we tried a middle date?'
“如果我们试试一个中间日期呢?”
They looked at each other.
他们互相看了看。
The tension started to fade.
紧张气氛开始消散。
We talked about trade-offs.
我们讨论了权衡。
I asked, 'Can we both live with that?'
我问,“我们都能接受那个方案吗?”
They nodded slowly.
他们慢慢点了点头。
Helping Two Teammates Find Common Ground
by @xue_50