Spikdi
B10:25
B10:25
I was explaining a process to a colleague.
我那时正在给同事解释一个流程。
He looked confused after my first try.
我第一次讲完后,他一脸困惑。
I knew I had to switch approaches.
我知道必须换种方式。
I said, 'Let us try another angle.'
我说,“我们换个角度试试。”
Then I used a simple analogy.
接着我用了简单的类比。
I asked, 'Imagine it like a recipe.'
我问,“把它想象成菜谱。”
His face lit up with understanding.
他的脸上露出明白的表情。
I checked, 'Does that make it clearer?'
我确认,“这样清楚些了吗?”
He nodded and then asked good questions.
他点头,接着问了很好的问题。
I felt relief that I adjusted.
我因调整了方式而感到宽慰。
Being flexible saved the conversation.
灵活处理保住了这场对话。
When my first explanation didn't land
by @tianyu89