B10:45
The train whistle sounds and I feel my chest tighten.
火车鸣笛了,我胸口一紧。
We stand on the platform, hands barely touching.
我们站在月台上,手指轻轻碰着。
Your smile looks like a promise, not a farewell.
你的微笑像个承诺,不是告别。
I think of all the trips we planned together.
我想起我们一起计划的所有旅行。
This is just one more step on our road.
这不过是我们路上的又一步。
I board the train and find my seat by the window.
我上了火车,找到靠窗的座位。
The platform slides away, but your wave stays.
月台向后退去,但你的挥手还在。
I press my hand to the cold glass.
我把手贴在冰凉的玻璃上。
Distance might stretch, but it cannot break us.
距离也许会拉长,但它无法拆散我们。
I carry your voice inside my pocket.
我把你的声音揣进口袋里。
This goodbye is a seed, not an end.
这次告别是一颗种子,不是终点。
The tracks ahead shimmer with new light.
前方的铁轨闪着新的光。
伟
The platform holds our goodbye
by @wei_stories