Spikdi
A2–B10:33
A2–B10:33
My colleague looked worried when I mentioned the budget.
我同事一听到预算就紧张起来。
She said numbers make her head spin.
她说数字让她头晕。
I wanted to help her feel calm.
我想帮她放松下来。
So I said, 'Think of it like a shopping list.'
所以我说,'你就当这是一份购物清单。'
That made her smile.
她听了就笑了。
I pointed to the main number.
我指着那个最大的数字。
I said, 'The part that matters here is the total.'
我说,'这里最关键的就是总数。'
Then I explained each item simply.
然后我简单解释了每一项。
I used plain terms, no jargon.
我用大白话,没有专业术语。
In plain terms, this means we spend less on supplies.
说白了,就是我们在办公用品上少花点。
She nodded and asked a question.
她点点头,问了一个问题。
I answered and kept it light.
我回答了,语气保持轻松。
My approach to explaining a budget without stress
by @yuhangsays