Spikdi
B10:25
B10:25
I remember a colleague who hated numbers.
我记得有个同事特别讨厌数字。
She had to review a budget with me.
她得和我一起看一份预算。
I knew I had to keep it simple.
我知道我得说得简单点。
Think of it like planning a road trip, I said.
我说,把它想成规划一次公路旅行。
The part that matters here is the fuel cost.
这里关键的部分是油费。
In plain terms, this means our travel budget.
说白了,这就是我们的出行预算。
She smiled and relaxed a little.
她笑了笑,放松了一点。
We went through each line slowly.
我们慢慢过了一遍每项。
I used everyday words, not finance jargon.
我用日常的话,没用金融术语。
By the end, she said it made sense.
到最后,她说她懂了。
That felt like a win for both of us.
那感觉像是我们俩的胜利。
Explaining a Budget Without the Stress
by @xue_50