Spikdi
A2–B10:33
A2–B10:33
A client told me the price was too high.
一个客户跟我说价格太高了。
I did not get defensive.
我没有急着辩解。
I said, 'I completely understand.'
我说,“我完全理解。”
Then I asked a question.
然后我问了一个问题。
'Can I ask what you are comparing it to?'
'请问您是在跟什么比较呢?'
She thought for a moment.
她想了想。
She mentioned a cheaper competitor.
她提到了一个更便宜的对手。
I nodded and said, 'Let me show you where the value is.'
我点点头说,“让我给您看看价值在哪里。”
I explained our extra support and quality.
我解释了我们的额外支持和品质。
She started to see the difference.
她开始看出区别了。
We did not lower the price that day.
那天我们没有降价。
But she agreed to think about it.
但她同意再考虑一下。
欣怡
When a Client Says It's Too Expensive
by @xinyi_52