Spikdi
B10:35
B10:35
I had to share some bad numbers with my team.
我得跟团队分享一些不好的数字。
Sales this quarter are down by 15 percent.
这个季度的销售额下降了百分之十五。
I wanted to be straight with everyone.
我想对大家坦诚相待。
I said, 'Here is what the numbers say.'
我说:“这是数字告诉我们的情况。”
Then I showed the data clearly.
然后我清楚地展示了数据。
I also said, 'Here is how we can respond.'
我还说:“我们可以这样应对。”
I suggested we focus on customer retention.
我建议我们专注于客户留存。
People seemed relieved I was honest.
大家似乎因为我坦诚而松了一口气。
One colleague said my openness helped.
一位同事说我的坦诚很有帮助。
I felt quietly proud of how I handled it.
我对自己处理这件事感到暗自自豪。
Bad numbers are not the end of the world.
坏数字并不是世界末日。
Honest talk builds trust for the future.
坦诚的谈话能为未来建立信任。
晓燕
Delivering Worse Numbers Honestly
by @xiaoyan48